Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 10

Sorry, this post is very late. I had a great time this week at Oak Grove. I have been missing other events that the library holds because of time constraints. However, this week I worked during the Mystery Dinner Theatre the library held this Saturday. The event started at 6PM and I had such a good time. The library staff and I served a salad, entrée, and a desert to patrons and around 32 people came. My practicum advisor said it was one of the first events where everyone that signed up came. At the end of the night, I even got some homemade cheesecake! (It was delicious). I also guessed who the murderer was. (It was just a guess I really did not know) The Oak Grove Public Library often holds events such as book clubs and author visits. Last week they showed the Maltese Falcon movie in honor of the Big Read. I hope that I will be able to go to more events before my practicum time is up.
Randomness:CHEESECAKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment